Sunday, May 29, 2011

It's Been Busy.

Hey Y'all-

Sorry for taking a while to post. I have been BUSY! Here has been the overview of my week:

Monday: I received a package on Monday from a really wonderful friend from Texas. She got wind that I was itching to start a quilt (and frankly learn how to quilt) so she sent me a wonderful starter kit full of fat squares, bigger fabric, mags, the dummies guide to quilting, templates, and a ruler to get started. She is absolutely wonderful and I am so blessed to have received that from such a kind person!

Tuesday-Wednesday: I drove to my Boyfriend's house to spend two days with him. It was absolutely wonderful and much needed!

Thursday: I volunteered serving lunch at the Elementary School that I attended during my grade school years. I also went to work and got my FIRST WORK SCHEDULE! I work Tuesday and Thursday. EXCITEMENT!!!!!!!

Friday: My car died. Still currently dead. Also, I worked out with my sister and Kourtney. We went to Target and harassed one of my friends and chilled out for the rest of the evening.

Saturday: I worked, worked out, watched a movie, and played my guitar at the bon fire we had tonight. It was refresingly relaxing.

<3 Jeska

No comments:

Post a Comment