Saturday, May 21, 2011

It's Friy-day, Friy-day, gotta get down on FRIDAY!

Hey Y'all-

So the past couple of days have been crazy! A few things I have come to appreciate in the last couple of days:

*My body
*Money
*Happiness
*Opportunity

My Body because, the past couple of days I have been watching my cousin's 5 year old boy. He's a very active rambunctious boy who loves to be outside and constantly on the move. Since he likes the park so much and I love to ride my bike, I decided that a day full of park hopping and a picnic would be in store. And boy did it wear him out! We went to 4 parks, a garage sale, JCPenny, and had a picnic. He was definitely tired and I can feel it today.

Money because as y'all know I got "let go" at my job and have kind of been freaking out about how I will be able to make money to pay for school and food this coming semester, and gas to go see my boyfriend. I've been trying to make money by babysitting, and I actually got a legit job!!! I have orientation on Sunday :) I am so excited.

Happiness because it's been very hard not seeing my boyfriend and my friends from College. Even though it's only been a week, it feels like two weeks because they days are so long now. I'm still very happy that it's summer and what-not, but I already miss all of them dearly, especially my boyfriend. It's hard not being able to cross the parking lot/street and going to see him.

Opportunity because since I no longer work at my previous job, I got the opportunity to branch out and find different interests and think of places that I would be interested in working at. And I got a job at my favorite clothing store. You know what that means... DISCOUNT! :)

Well sweet dreams everyone.

<3 Jeska.

No comments:

Post a Comment