Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Summer is ALMOST here!!!

Hey Y'all.

Since I had my last final today, I am now just chilling with my boyfriend and his room mates until I leave on Friday. I honestly do not want to leave but I am totally over school for the next couple of months. However since I have to go back home, and my room has been taken over by a monsterous 16 year old (my younger sister), I have now been moved out into the downstairs living room. Yes, now the living room is my new room. Which means no walls, no doors, and no privacy. Completely unfair but whatever. I'm going to try to make the best of it. This is how:
the pom-poms 

I have the unnesscessary feeling to make a crap ton of these and other things to hang from my ceiling. I'm not sure if I want to make this one of my Crafts of the Week or just insanely make a lot of these for a week and decorate it. I also have other things that would be wonderful to make including:

*Jewelry Organizer / Jewelry Organizer II
*Glowing Night Lights
*Hanging Pictures (since I am only allowed to hang things from my walls that isn't framed and I have a lot of pictures!!)
*Perhaps A Quilt  (I have an obsession)

No comments:

Post a Comment