Sunday, July 31, 2011

Apology

Hey Y'all-

Sorry it's been a while. I have been UBER busy. I now currently have three jobs! Getting to blog hasn't been my first priority. Some things that have happened since June 21st, 2011:

-obtained my second and third jobs (Cantina #1 at MOA, and Secretary at Rodger's Master Collision)
-started studying for the fall semester
-the 4th of July!
-my wonderful boyfriend came and visited me
-I learned how to tango and salsa dance
-made a new Deaf friend that comes in for dinner at least once a week :)
-got my BMI to the normal range (it took FOREVER!!!)

That's all I can think of as of right now. Which is a lot considering that I don't have a life! Although I consider working hard, studying, and being in love a wonderful summer, even if I've only been to the beach four times. I might go in Tuesday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment