Monday, May 30, 2011

Braids

Hey Y'all-
This isn't the braid that I am talking about.


So if you don't already know my obsession for braids, well I am obsessed with braids. Well on pinintrest I have been noticing a trend of a different kind of braiding. It's really simple looking and pretty how it just seems to blend in a flow with the rest of your hair, but it looks like a crown sort of. Very hard to describe but I found a how-to on the site A Beautiful Mess. I need to try this for work on Tuesday. I always love trying new things with my hair. It's like my sister and baking: EXPERIMENTATION!=WONDERFUL I'll work on trying to get it down and take a pic of it for Y'all when it looks good! If you have any other hair ideas for me or have linked tutorials, send 'em my way!

<3 Jeska.

No comments:

Post a Comment