Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Pottery Barn

Hey Y'all-

So when I was a little girl, I was in Girl Scouts. Our troop went to the Pottery Barn one day to earn a pottery patch. To this day I still own the little piece of tile we made and decorated, but that's not what I wanted to talk about. I picked up a catalog inside the "barn" and found pretty snow-white sheets and a matching down comforter which I fell in love with. When I grow up that is exactly what I wanted when I saw that. Today I was on facebook and I saw an ad for the Design Studio at the Pottery Barn and clicked on it. The first picture that popped up was snow-white sheets but not a down comforter, but I'm going to see if they still have one. I'm kinda addicted to the Design Studio. I love designing things, and I plan on doing a lot of DIY stuff when I get my own house/apartment. Is there something you fell in love with as a child and have always wanted it or wanted to accomplish it when you're an adult?

<3 Jeska.

No comments:

Post a Comment