Saturday, May 7, 2011

Electric Blankets

Hey Y'all,

So I have been in search for an electric blanket because of my body aches and for the last week I have been abnormally cold all of the time. I've been doing my research and I think I may have found the winner. It's at JCPenneys! With my first paycheck of the summer I am going to purchase one. I am really excited about this because I used to have a heating pad that was absolutely wonderful and lasted all night long and had a light to see at what level it was on (which is very lovely in the dark) and now my dad uses it back home. I might have to buy another one at the end of the summer though, just to have two. Also, while looking for an electric blanket I found this ducky retro ice bag! It's super cute and you can use it warm or cold! I also might need to add this to my purchase list for next semester. Do any of you have retro ice bags? If so, do you enjoy them? Where did you get them? Would you recommend it to a friend?

<3 Jeska

No comments:

Post a Comment