Friday, May 6, 2011

Tin Can Crafts

Hey Y'all!!
So I have this deep obsession par se with Stumble Upon. For those of you who haven't heard about it, it's this website that you create an account for and click on areas of interest. It generates websites, pictures, videos, blogs, and such that fall under the selected categories and it pops up on the site. From there if you like you, you'd click on "I like it!" if you don't than you would click on the thumbs down picture, than click on the button "stumble upon". From there it generates your likes and dislikes to make a more personalized choosing that you would "stumble upon". I started not even a week ago and I love it so much! I have found some really awesome things on there, like my new favorite blog Sofia's Journal, but today I found Tin Can Crafts. They are so cute! Since I move home next Friday for the Summer, I think I might have to start collecting tin can and dabbling in their arts. What do you think of these ideas? Do you have any fun craft ideas for the summer?

<3 Jeska


(this one might be my fave!)

No comments:

Post a Comment