Monday, May 16, 2011

Good News, and Bad News...

Hey Y'all-

So I have some good news and some bad news. I'm going to go with the bad news first to get that over with!

Bad News:
*I got "laid off" at my job. I've had that job for over 2 and a half years! I trained in over half of the staff and have been working there the longest, and they have simply filled my position. Yes, all of my friends who came back from College got their jobs back, but I didn't. Oh well.
*I'm not getting my room back. This sucks. ALSO my sister enjoys turning on the living room light when i'm sleeping. It pisses me off.
*I'm sick. Increasingly sick everyday. Sneezing, coughing, hacking up nasty colored stuff, runny nose, and no voice... well actually, it's a sexy man voice so i've been trying to seduce people by trying to get that deep chocolate-y rich voice. So far it's not getting too hott!
*Since I have been home I have been battling spiders and CENTIPEDES!!!!! Gross I know, but that is what happens when you garden and live in the basement living room. I get all upset and yell at them and call them names and tell them to die. Than I take this huge yard stick and squish 'em and get this adrenaline rush.It's not very fun. I sometimes cry and have to give myself a pep-talk to get the job done. My sister and dad laugh at me, but my mom commented on how College has made me "grow up" just by killing the centipede today! WTF?! she's so weird.

Good News?!?!?!??!!!!
* I got an interview on Wednesday. Keep your fingers crossed for me :)
*I'm babysitting my cousin's kid Thursday and Friday so i'm making money!!  Hopefully I can see my boyfriend soon because of this pay increase! Otherwise I have got another two weeks until I see him. Gosh, I hope I get a job soon.
*I got a tan! Yes, yes I said it. I got tan lines from yesterday and today. So excited. AND I have been working out everyday. It's been pretty wonderful.
*I'm 99% done unpacking for the summer!

Well thank you for letting my vent there for a bit. Do you have any good or bad news this week?

<3 Jeska.

(Yes I know my "thumbs up" image is bigger. it over compensates for all of the bad news, that section is bigger. lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment